Terms & Conditions
- Transaction charges to customers are presently waived off. Company reserves the rights to amend the charges for this services from time to time.
- Amount Credit:
- Fund shall be credited in the Customer Loan Account with Vistaar Financial Services Pvt Ltd in T+1 Days. “T” being the transaction day.
- If the online payment amount is not credited to customers Loan account within 24 hours, the transaction amount will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days.
- Once the payment has been made, no cancellation will be entertained for any reason.
- It will be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that no double payment is made from his/her end for the same account.
- If customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days if customer explicitly request or else it would be considered as an excess payment which will be credited to customer’s loan account.
- The Customer can view and print e- Receipt after payment confirmation from Gateway.
During Online Payment, if the amount is debited from customer bank account and the transaction details are not generated online, please allow us to generate the transaction details within 24 hours. If the Online transaction details are not generated, even after 24 hours or money is not refunded to the bank account, please contact our Call Centre(missed call number).Call Monday - Friday 080 - 26680188 9.30 AM - 6.30 PM
- All disputes arising out of the said services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Bengaluru.
Vistaar Financial Services Pvt Ltd is strongly committed to protect the personal and financial information that the user of the website (hereinafter "user(s)") submits to us and would endeavour to protect it from unauthorized use. Vistaar Finance assures the users that the information made available to us will be kept in strict confidentiality and we will use the information only to help us to service their account better, to provide them with products and services that they may have requested, and to inform them about other products and services that may be of interest to them. We do not sell customer's personal information to third parties. We shall not reveal information or data relating to borrower accounts, whether provided by the borrowers or otherwise, to anyone, including other companies, entities in their group, other than in the following exceptional cases:
- If the information is to be given by law.
- If there is a duty towards the public to reveal the information.
- If the borrower asks us to reveal the information and gives consent in this regard.
- If Vistaar Finance is asked to give a reference about borrowers, the same will be shared if due consent of the borrower is available with the company.